1. Accumulation of years of history, deep culture.
2. Precipitation, refining, accumulation
3. But this balance has been achieved by an accumulation
of many fears which cannot be balanced, so we will probably always live in fear.
1. an increase by natural growth or addition
2. several things grouped together or considered as a whole
3. the act of accumulating
4. (finance) profits that are not paid out as dividends but are added to the capital base of the corpor
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号