1. Jack aced the club pro three times. 杰克3次发球赢那位俱乐部职业选手3分。
2. Catharine served an ace. 凯瑟琳发球得分。
3. Dot is because, the motion that often makes vomiting what? Ace helps! 小孩子老是做出呕吐的动作是因为什么？高手帮忙！
1. the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
2. one of four playing cards in a deck having a single pip on its face
3. someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
4. a major strategic headquarters of NATO; safeguards an area extending from Norway to Turkey
5. a serve that the receiver is unable to reach v.
1. succeed at easily
2. score an ace against
3. play (a hole) in one stroke
4. serve an ace against (someone) adj.
1. of the highest quality