1. The students acknowledge
d the authority of the student council.
2. I acknowledge
3. Everyone should try to acknowledge
his or her mission here on the Earth.
1. declare to be true or admit the existence or reality or truth of
2. report the receipt of
3. express recognition of the presence or existence of, or acquaintance with
4. express obligation, thanks, or gratitude for
5. accept as legally binding and valid
6. accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号