1. The children are addicted to video games. 孩子们醉心于电视游戏。
2. I am a fountain pen addict but I don't need help, just understanding. 我是一个自来水笔成瘾者，但我并不需要帮助时，只是了解。
3. As hard as it may appear to be, especially if you are a shopping addict, limiting your spending habit is very possible. 尽管这看起来很难，尤其如果你是一个购物狂的话，但限制你的消费习惯还是能做到的。
1. someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction
2. someone who is physiologically dependent on a substance; abrupt deprivation of the substance produce v.
1. to cause (someone or oneself) to become dependent (on something, especially a narcotic drug)