1. This report concerns a 51-year-old male who initially suffered from chronic headache with aggravation
, visual disturbance and neck stiffness.
2. Results 65 patients were cured through non-operative treatment. 3 patients underwent surgical procedure because of aggravation
3. The Chinese government has set a timetable for pollution control of the country's major lakes, aiming to curbing the pollution aggravation
by 2010 and restoring them to their original state by 2030.
1. an exasperated feeling of annoyance
2. unfriendly behavior that causes anger or resentment
3. action that makes a problem or a disease (or its symptoms) worse
aggravation existing conditions
aggravate aggravation embitter sharpen
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号