1. The button was anchored to the cloth with heavy thread. 纽扣被粗线牢牢地缝在布上。
2. This actor played the role of a successful television anchor in the film. 这位演员在电影中扮演一个成功的电视主持人的角色。
3. This meditation is offered by the Earth Mother in collaboration with the Tao to anchor a light earth dream into one's field and region of origin. 该冥想是由地球母亲与道一起合作来提供给大家的，以此来锚定一个地球光明梦想进入个人的场和所住地区。
1. a mechanical device that prevents a vessel from moving
2. a central cohesive source of support and stability
3. a television reporter who coordinates a broadcast to which several correspondents contribute v.
1. fix firmly and stably
2. secure a vessel with an anchor