1. When you put it down, you would have no annoyance
2. Questions indicating annoyance
: Voice up on the end.
3. To her great disappointment and annoyance
, she failed in the English examination again.
1. the psychological state of being irritated or annoyed
2. anger produced by some annoying irritation
3. an unpleasant person who is annoying or exasperating
4. something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness
5. the act of troubling or annoying someone
annoyance of noise
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号