1. The village is only approachable
from the south.
2. The sandwiches from abroad are unloaded on an approachable
broad road .
3. They were revealed as being approachable
, more trustworthy and more compassionate in a member of staffs time of need.
1. capable of being read with comprehension
2. easy to meet or converse or do business with
3. easily approached
Be approachable all year
accessible accostable approachable come-at-able
kind cordial amiable approachable brotherly caressing friendly genial
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号