1. Many people associate dark clouds with depression and gloom. 许多人把乌云与沮丧、阴郁联系起来。
2. We should associate ourselves with the large firm. 我们应该和这家大公司联合。
3. They learn to associate love with abuse, intimacy with violation, and care with betrayal. 他们学会将爱与虐待、亲密与侵犯、照顾与背叛都联想一起。
1. a person who joins with others in some activity
2. a person who is frequently in the company of another
3. any event that usually accompanies or is closely connected with another
4. a degree granted by a two-year college on successful completion of the undergraduates course of stud v.
1. make a logical or causal connection
2. keep company with; hang out with
3. bring or come into association or action adj.
1. having partial rights and privileges or subordinate status