1. Your assumption
2. Assumption and Complexity of Job Design Theory .
3. This corresponds to the basic assumption
of demand theory that consumers attempt to maximize utility.
1. a statement that is assumed to be true and from which a conclusion can be drawn
2. a hypothesis that is taken for granted
3. the act of taking possession of or power over something
4. celebration in the Roman Catholic Church of the Virgin Mary's being taken up into heaven when her ea
5. audacious (even arrogant) behavior that you have no right to
6. (Christianity) the taking up of the body and soul of the Virgin Mary when her earthly life had ended
7. the act of assuming or taking for granted
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号