1. They know not because it was not a part of their original blueprint. 他们不知道是因为他们的最初蓝图中没有这一部分。
2. Therefore although one may anchor 3000 strands, it will be many years and into the decade ahead before one embodies such a blueprint 100% into the physical. 因此，尽管你可能锚定了3000股，但在将这样一个蓝图100％融入到身体前，仍需要前方许多年的时间直到十年之后。
3. Humans who raise pets or farm animals for the wool, feathers, milk or eggs can choose to work with the earth mother to provide an ascension blueprint for these species. 喂养宠物、或饲养农场动物来获得羊毛、羽绒、牛奶或蛋类的人类可以选择和地球母亲一起来为这些物种提供提升的蓝图。
1. something intended as a guide for making something else
2. photographic print of plans or technical drawings etc. v.
1. make a blueprint of