1. She bodied forth the immortal mind. 她使不朽的精神更具体化了。
2. Your seeds shall live in my body. 你的种子将活在我的身体里。
3. Why are face and body always itch? 为什么脸和身体总是痒痒的?
1. the entire structure of an organism (especially an animal or human being)
2. a natural object consisting of a dead animal or person
3. a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity
4. the body excluding the head and neck and limbs
5. an individual 3-dimensional object that has mass and that is distinguishable from other objects
6. a collection of particulars considered as a system
7. the external structure of a vehicle
8. the property of holding together and retaining its shape
9. the central message of a communication v.
1. invest with or as with a body; give body to