1. "Here, excellency, " said Peppino, offering him a little blunt knife and a boxwood
2. Of oaks from Bashan they have made your oars; With ivory they have inlaid your deck of boxwood
from the coastlands of Cyprus.
3. I'm free and make a sword by hacksaw, a scabbard by wood, with corium covered on, and fittings by Shoushan stone and boxwood
1. very hard tough close-grained light yellow wood of the box (particularly the common box); used in de
2. evergreen shrubs or small trees
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号