1. Jane saddled and bridled her favourite horse. 简给她心爱的马装鞍上辔。
2. Here, tie this rope round your neck and fasten it to my bridle. 这样吧，你把这条绳子系在你的脖子上，然后跟我的缰绳系好。
3. I selected the bridle with Pen Tool and copied it to a new layer before mechanizing the horse. 我选择的缰绳与钢笔工具和复制到一个新层机械化之前的一匹黑马。
1. headgear for a horse; includes a headstall and bit and reins to give the rider or driver control
2. the act of restraining power or action or limiting excess v.
1. put a bridle on
2. respond to the reins, as of horses