1. My family has a big TV, I like to watch a cartoon on television. 我家有一个大大的电视，我最喜欢看电视上的动画片了。
2. There are also theme parks about cartoon characters-animals , even about water . 还有些关于卡通人物、动物、甚至是水的主题公园。
3. Charles Schulz gave the world an enduring gift, a group of classic cartoon characters who, in their individual fears and desires, show us what it means to be human. 查尔斯舒尔兹给了我们这个世界一份永久的礼物，一群典型的卡通人物，他们各自的恐惧和渴望向我们展示人类意味着是什么。
1. a humorous or satirical drawing published in a newspaper or magazine
2. a film made by photographing a series of cartoon drawings to give the illusion of movement when proj v.
1. draw cartoons of