1. His whole family was castled up in at our country retreat. 他的全家都安居于我们的乡村别墅中。
2. The castle overlooks the city. 这个城堡俯瞰全市。
3. This castle has fifty doors . 这城堡有五十个门。
1. a large and stately mansion
2. a large building formerly occupied by a ruler and fortified against attack
3. (chess) the piece that can move any number of unoccupied squares in a direction parallel to the side
4. interchanging the positions of the king and a rook v.
1. move the king two squares toward a rook and in the same move the rook to the square next past the ki