1. The resignation of the prime minister will cause much confusion. 首相的辞职将引起很大混乱。
2. What was the cause of the accident? 造成这一事故的原因是什麽?
3. What cause is I self knows neither. 原因是什么我自己也不知道。
1. events that provide the generative force that is the origin of something
2. a justification for something existing or happening
3. a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
4. any entity that produces an effect or is responsible for events or results
5. a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy v.
1. give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally
2. cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner