1. He cement
ed the wing to the model airplane.
2. Cement is the bond in concrete.
3. The key issues in rotating cement
kiln are the measurement of the temperature and controlling the cement
1. concrete pavement is sometimes referred to as cement
2. a building material that is a powder made of a mixture of calcined limestone and clay; used with wat
3. something that hardens to act as adhesive material
4. any of various materials used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth
5. a specialized bony substance covering the root of a tooth
1. make fast as if with cement
2. cover or coat with cement
3. bind or join with or as if with cement
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号