1. Traffic circulate
s in the streets of a city.
2. Good advertising does not just circulate
information. It penetrates the public mind with desires and belief.
3. The coin replaces small banknotes to circulate
to bring people many conveniences, also bringing some problems.
1. become widely known and passed on
2. cause to become widely known
3. cause to be distributed
4. move through a space, circuit or system, returning to the starting point
5. move in circles
6. cause to move in a circuit or system
7. move around freely
8. cause to move around
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号