1. The army is an extremely complex organism . 军队是一个极其复杂的组织。
2. Justice is part of the complex machinery of the law. 正义是复杂的法律机器的一个组成部分。
3. In a complex world , to insist upon simplicity is foolish! 在一个复杂的世界上，坚持单纯是愚蠢的！
1. a conceptual whole made up of complicated and related parts
2. a compound described in terms of the central atom to which other atoms are bound or coordinated
3. (psychoanalysis) a combination of emotions and impulses that have been rejected from awareness but s
4. a whole structure (as a building) made up of interconnected or related structures adj.
1. complicated in structure; consisting of interconnected parts