1. He compounded water, sand and soil and formed bricks. 他将水、沙和土掺和一起做成砖。
2. Then followed the discovery of a new compound . 接着又发现了一种新的化合物。
3. Oxford, Cambridge by last year compound second, slides to third, fourth. 牛津、剑桥由去年的并列第二，下滑到第三、第四。
1. (chemistry) a substance formed by chemical union of two or more elements or ingredients in definite
2. a whole formed by a union of two or more elements or parts
3. an enclosure of residences and other building (especially in the Orient) v.
1. make more intense, stronger, or more marked
2. put or add together
3. calculate principal and interest
4. create by mixing or combining
5. combine so as to form a whole; mix adj.
1. of leaf shapes; of leaves composed of several similar parts or lobes
2. consisting of two or more substances or ingredients or elements or parts
3. composed of many distinct individuals united to form a whole or colony