1. Improve experiment device and experiment method and make experiment concentrated
green and miniature.
2. These cocktails are either made from reagents or purchased in concentrated
form and diluted with toluene.
3. Ample oil reserves are still being discovered the world over, but they happen to be concentrated
increasingly in the Middle East.
1. gathered together or made less diffuse
2. of or relating to a solution whose dilution has been reduced
3. intensely focused
4. (of light) transmitted directly from a pointed light source
5. being the most concentrated solution possible at a given temperature; unable to dissolve still more
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号