1. They were even concerned
about whether his son would ever return to their humble village.
2. Concerned departments also cancelled some fee items so as to lower housing construction costs.
3. Engineers and designers for both manufacturers were concerned
more with function than form, and the amount of potential these bikes offer is amazing.
1. feeling or showing worry or solicitude
2. involved in or affected by or having a claim to or share in
3. in relation (or in regard) to; especially as in the phrases
4. culpably involved
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号