1. A large number of people conglomerated round her. 在她周围聚集了一大群人。
2. In theory, being a conglomerate makes it easier to meet rich people and create complex products to tempt them with. 理论而言，为吸引富人而满足其需求进而提供复杂的产品，这一点是很容易做到的。
3. A firm becomes a conglomerate when it expands into the production and sale of products quite different from those with which it was initially involved. 当一家公司扩大产品种类，生产和销售与原先产品完全不同的各种产品时，这家公司就成了联合企业。
1. a composite rock made up of particles of varying size
2. a group of diverse companies under common ownership and run as a single organization v.
1. collect or gather
2. composed of heterogeneous elements gathered into a mass
conglomerate company 跨业公司;