1. We could not conjecture the fact from what he said. 我们从他的话中还推测不出真实情况。
2. It is a baseless conjecture. 这是毫无根据的猜想。
3. In the aspect of subject matter, we should conjecture the intent of organizers. 选题方面要注意有创意，联系实际和揣摩组织者的意图；
1. a hypothesis that has been formed by speculating or conjecturing (usually with little hard evidence)
2. a message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence
3. reasoning that involves the formation of conclusions from incomplete evidence v.
1. to believe especially on uncertain or tentative grounds