1. This call creates a skeleton of the class in your console, which saves you a lot of typing. 这个调用将在你的控制台里创建类的骨架，它可以帮助你省去大量的输入。
2. Demonstrate how to call another console program and capture the standard output, modify and then output. 演示如何调用并捕获另一个控制台程序的标准输出，修改后再输出。
3. You can also use Terminal Services to connect to the server and view the report in the Server Management Console. 您还可以使用终端服务连接到此服务器并在服务器管理控制台查看此报告。
1. a small table fixed to a wall or designed to stand against a wall
2. a scientific instrument consisting of displays and an input device that an operator can use to monit
3. an ornamental scroll-shaped bracket (especially one used to support a wall fixture)
4. housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television v.
1. give moral or emotional strength to