1. "Quality of survival" is our conviction
that "the credibility of development" is our commitment to customers.
2. I think it is not a problem of age, but the conviction
that we might have at whatever age it is, that appearances are just that, appearances.
3. The moment of transcendence in great comic art is a social moment, born out of the conviction
that we are human, even though we try to be gods.
1. an unshakable belief in something without need for proof or evidence
2. (criminal law) a final judgment of guilty in a criminal case and the punishment that is imposed
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号