1. The information below was compiled by our correspondent. 以下资料是我们的记者收集整理的。
2. Our evident fence around the residence is our confidence of correspondent defense. 我们住宅周围明显的栅栏是我们相应防卫的信心。
3. Correspondent: You once said, "The cultures of mankind are diverse, the future of the world is harmonious. " Could you please explain this to me in detail? 记者：您说过这样一句话，“人类的文化是多元的，世界的未来是和谐的”，那么您能不能再给我们详细地解释一下？
1. someone who communicates by means of letters
2. a journalist employed to provide news stories for newspapers or broadcast media adj.
1. similar or equivalent in some respects though otherwise dissimilar