1. It was an old car, and I had to crank
it up every morning to get it started.
2. He started to crank
3. This article introduced the new design for the flying shears-single crank
rocker flying shears.
1. a bad-tempered person
2. a whimsically eccentric person
3. an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; u
4. a hand tool consisting of a rotating shaft with parallel handle
1. travel along a zigzag path
2. start by cranking
3. rotate with a crank
4. fasten with a crank
5. bend into the shape of a crank
1. (used of boats) inclined to heel over easily under sail
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号