1. It was an old car, and I had to crank it up every morning to get it started. 那是辆旧式汽车，我每天早晨得摇动曲柄才能使它起动。
2. He started to crank the engine. 他开始用曲柄启动发动机。
3. This article introduced the new design for the flying shears-single crank rocker flying shears. 本文介绍了笔者设计的一种新型板带飞剪机─单曲柄摆动飞剪机。
1. a bad-tempered person
2. a whimsically eccentric person
3. an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; u
4. a hand tool consisting of a rotating shaft with parallel handle v.
1. travel along a zigzag path
2. start by cranking
3. rotate with a crank
4. fasten with a crank
5. bend into the shape of a crank adj.
1. (used of boats) inclined to heel over easily under sail