1. Bangkok is surrounded by a vast, damp, alluvial plain, crisscrossed
by a network of klong.
2. In the skies of Coruscant now, the important vessels were no longer warships, but were instead the fire-suppression and rescue craft that crisscrossed
3. No headlights. This wooded valley was probably crisscrossed
by dozens of unmapped fire roads and hunting trails, but Collet was confident his quarry would never make the woods.
4. Occupying land crisscrossed
by ancient invasion paths, Pakistan was the home of the prehistoric Indus Valley civilization, which flourished until overrun by Aryans c. 1500b. c.
5. The coastal areas are swept by summer monsoons bringing plenty of rain. The second terrace is crisscrossed
by rivers, lakes and canals nourishing a great variety of crops.
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号