1. A polar bear cub
plays near his mother at the Moscow Zoo.
2. Prasertsak said the Chinese experts will try to separate the cub
from its mother, weigh the baby and determine its sex.
3. Regardless of age, the "cub
" is treated like a child until she decides to accept her destiny and join the community of the Garou.
1. an awkward and inexperienced youth
2. a male child (a familiar term of address to a boy)
3. the young of certain carnivorous mammals such as the bear or wolf or lion
1. give birth to cubs
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号