1. He debar
red all those who are not members.
2. And Ziba said to the king, He is in the house of Machir, the son of Ammiel, in Lo-debar
3. " And Ziba said to the king, "Behold, he is in the house of Machir the son of Ammiel in Lo-debar
1. bar temporarily; from school, office, etc.
2. prevent the occurrence of; prevent from happening
3. prevent from entering; keep out
debar from holding office in feudal times
debar eliminate obviate remove get rid of exclude
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号