despotic [de'spɔtik, des'pɔtikəl]
1. A despotic
sultan who was blind in one eye invited three artists to paint his picture.
2. It was a powerful symbol of the despotic
monarchy under which the people of France suffered.
3. She accuses the Russian leaders in domestic trend dictatorship despotic
, even more has aggressiveness outward.
1. belonging to or having the characteristics of a despot
2. ruled by or characteristic of a despot
3. characteristic of an absolute ruler or absolute rule; having absolute sovereignty
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号