1. He never deviates from his regular habits. 他从不改变自己通常的习惯。
2. As of version 2, there are still no interactions that deviate from this general rule. 在规范第2版中，仍然没有任何背离这一基本规则的交互。
3. I agreed extremely this view, the viewpoint, learn from Lei Feng is must hold the essence study, otherwise can deviate the correct track. 我同意极有这个看法，观点，学雷锋是必须持有的本质研究，否则可以偏离正确轨道。
1. a person whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behavior
2. be at variance with; be out of line with
3. turn aside; turn away from
4. cause to turn away from a previous or expected course adj.
1. markedly different from an accepted norm