1. The professor has devised a new method of teaching foreign languages. 那位教授发明了一种教外语的新方法。
2. For their minds devise violence, And their lips talk of trouble. 因为他们的心，图谋强暴。他们的口谈论奸恶。
3. The research teams have until next summer to devise and test their new software. 各研究组要到明年夏天才能设计并测试各自的新软件。
1. a will disposing of real property
2. (law) a gift of real property by will v.
1. come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort
2. arrange by systematic planning and united effort
3. give by will, especially real property