1. The diamond
sparkled in the sunlight.
2. The diamond
ring on her finger glittered in the light.
3. Up above the world so high, Like a diamond
in the sky.
1. a transparent piece of diamond that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
2. very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem
3. a playing card in the minor suit that has one or more red rhombuses on it
4. the area of a baseball field that is enclosed by 3 bases and home plate
5. the baseball playing field
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号