1. The vacuum sucked the dirt off the floor. 真空吸尘器吸起地板上的尘土。
2. See spot?Run! :You cleaned 10 dirt smudges off the floor. 看到了斑点？快跑！：你清洗了10个土污点地板。
3. The teacher could see that girl was pretty under the dirt. 老师可以看到那女孩在灰尘下是非常漂亮的。
1. the part of the earth's surface consisting of humus and disintegrated rock
2. the state of being covered with unclean things
3. obscene terms for feces
4. disgraceful gossip about the private lives of other people adj.
1. (of roads) not leveled or drained; unsuitable for all year travel