1. What if the world is just a big disappointment? 如果这个世界仅仅是一个很大的失望?
2. "Why? You need to study at home?" I felt disappointment grabbing me. “为什么？你需要在家学习？”我感到有些失望地抓着他。
3. He who dedicates his time, skill and strength to service can never meet defeat, distress or disappointment. He will have no foe, no fatigue, no fear. 奉献时间、技能和体力去服务的人，永远不会遭遇挫折、困苦和失意。他没有敌人，也不会疲倦，更不知道什么叫做恐惧。
1. a feeling of dissatisfaction that results when your expectations are not realized
2. an act (or failure to act) that disappoints someone