1. They discoursed at the gate for a while. 他们在大门口交谈了一会儿。
2. "Discourse Hegemony" of Advertisement:What can? How can? 广告的“话语霸权”：何能?何以能?
3. Following this, functions of discourse markers will be discussed in detail in Chapter three. 第三章将详细讨论话语标记语在言语交际中的功能。
1. extended verbal expression in speech or writing
2. an address of a religious nature (usually delivered during a church service)
3. an extended communication (often interactive) dealing with some particular topic v.
1. to consider or examine in speech or writing
2. carry on a conversation
3. talk at length and formally about a topic