discourse ['diskɔ:s, dis'kɔ:s]
1. They discourse
d at the gate for a while.
2. "Discourse Hegemony" of Advertisement:What can? How can?
3. Following this, functions of discourse
markers will be discussed in detail in Chapter three.
1. extended verbal expression in speech or writing
2. an address of a religious nature (usually delivered during a church service)
3. an extended communication (often interactive) dealing with some particular topic
1. to consider or examine in speech or writing
2. carry on a conversation
3. talk at length and formally about a topic
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号