1. He can discriminate among several equally fine wines. 他能鉴别几种同等好酒。
2. MCRF of discriminate model can accommodate any of the non-independent features, which makes full use of information in the image. mCRF模型属于判别式模型，可以容纳任意的非独立特征，从而充分利用图像本身信息。
3. The results show that although the discriminate method can make the best image segmentation theoretically, its practical result deviates from the real case. 对比分析结果表明：判别分析法理论上能够对图像进行最佳分割，但实际分割结果与真实情况存在偏差；
1. recognize or perceive the difference
2. treat differently on the basis of sex or race
3. distinguish adj.
1. marked by the ability to see or make fine distinctions
2. noting distinctions with nicety