1. It was in effect to offer a variant to the Israeli disengagement proposal of 1971. 这实际上是以色列1971年曾经提过的脱离接触方案的翻版。
2. Someone says, abandoning is a kind of disengagement, but I abandoned, why to feel unfixed what, can you tell me why? 有人说，放弃是一种解脱，可我放弃了，为什么感觉不到解脱了什么，能告诉我为什么吗?
3. One minute Jonathan had been reporting that all signals were go for disengagement, and the next thing anyone knew he was saying something about the Beta having separated from the VT. 一分钟前，乔纳森正报告着一切就绪可执行脱离，但大家之后便听到他说着什么贝塔已经从变形战机上分开的事情。
1. the act of releasing from an attachment or connection
2. to break off a military action with an enemy