1. The natives are likely to incur their disfavor
or dislike in some way.
2. But the Wall Street firm had the ultimate retort: It found a way to make hard cash out of this disfavor
3. Here, ability is not a question, but the performance does not conform to rich and powerful family's rank, only this sufficiently puts in disfavor
1. the state of being out of favor
2. an inclination to withhold approval from some person or group
1. put at a disadvantage; hinder, harm
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号