1. Additive variance was higher than dominance
variance, which indicates quantitative inheritance.
2. In China, offsctdruckereien is an activity that has absolute dominance
of cards and membership cards.
3. Also, laughter may very well be a sign of power dynamics between people, signaling dominance
and submission, acceptance and rejection.
1. superior development of one side of the body
2. the state that exists when one person or group has power over another
3. the organic phenomenon in which one of a pair of alleles present in a genotype is expressed in the p
4. the power or right to give orders or make decisions
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号