1. I waded farther out as the tide ebbed. 退潮时我涉水出去得更远。
2. Welded carbon market in Europe or from the current extremely low ebb. 欧洲焊碳管市场或将脱离当前的极度低迷状态。
3. What greatness had not floated on the ebb of what river into the mystery of an unknown earth ! 有什么堪称伟大的东西不是随着这条大河退潮漂流到未知世界的神秘中去的！
1. a gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number)
2. the outward flow of the tide v.
1. flow back or recede
2. hem in fish with stakes and nets so as to prevent them from going back into the sea with the ebb
3. fall away or decline