1. Love is a blade with two-edged
. It can hurt others as well yourself when you take it out careless.
2. It was a little red leather book with gilt-edged
pages, and I was most intrigued by its little gold lock.
3. Beijing office supply next few years are more concentrated period, the Beijing office rents next year will further edged
1. having a specified kind of border or edge
2. (of speech) harsh or hurtful in tone or character
3. having a cutting edge or especially an edge or edges as specified; often used in combination
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号