elaborate [i'læbərət, i'læbəreit]
1. The expert elaborate
s his theory from his own reason.
2. Good design consists of a number of stages, which progressively elaborate
3. She was first pictured in the green room in an elaborate
PVC hat with a veil and silver telephone on top.
1. add details, as to an account or idea; clarify the meaning of and discourse in a learned way, usuall
2. produce from basic elements or sources; change into a more developed product
3. make more complex, intricate, or richer
4. work out in detail
1. marked by complexity and richness of detail
2. developed or executed with care and in minute detail
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号