1. We are at the beginning of the progress in every field of human endeavor. 正处在人类所努力钻研的每个领域中进步的起点。
2. Where there is no hope, there can be no endeavor. —— Sanuel Johnson, British writer and critic. 哪里没有希望，哪里就不可能有努力。——英国作家、评论家约翰逊·S。
3. You are changing your body into Light and this is a big, big thing, a big endeavor for any person living in the Third Dimension. 你们正在变化你们的身体进入光而这是居住在第三维度任何人的一个大的、大事情、一个大的努力。
1. a purposeful or industrious undertaking (especially one that requires effort or boldness)
2. earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something v.
1. attempt by employing effort