1. About 460 species: almost cosmopolitan except for arctic and desert areas and most of the lowland tropics; 64 species (33 endemic) in China. 大约460种：除了北极和沙漠地区和大多数低地热带外几乎世界性分布；中国有64种（33特有种）。
2. This nearly endemic species is apparently confined to the eastern coast of Taiwan and a few offshore islands, where it is locally abundant and used for forage. 这差不多特有的种是限制在台湾和一些近海岛屿的东方的海岸上的表面上，在那里它当地丰富并且用于饲料。
3. About 200 species: temperate and arctic regions of both hemispheres, usually along shores of saline lakes, also on mountains in the tropics; 50 species (14 endemic) in China. 大约200种：温带和两半球的北极地区，通常沿着含盐湖的岸，也在在热带内的山上；中国有50种（14特有种）。
1. a disease that is constantly present to a greater or lesser degree in people of a certain class or i
2. a plant that is native to a certain limited area adj.
1. of or relating to a disease (or anything resembling a disease) constantly present to greater or less
2. native to or confined to a certain region
3. originating where it is found