1. The old professor was greatly loved and esteemed. 这位老教授受到大家的爱戴和尊敬。
2. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly. 我们得到太廉价的，因我们评价太轻忽。
3. However, experts have theorised that high self-esteem can also act as a cushion for those times when life lets us down. 不过，专家们提出理论认为高自尊在人生让我们失望的时候同样能起到一个“缓冲垫”的作用。
1. the condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded)
2. a feeling of delighted approval and liking
3. an attitude of admiration or esteem v.
1. regard highly; think much of
2. look on as or consider