at last，at length，eventually，finally，in the end，lastly
1. She finished the third thing eventually
, and the most difficult thing.
2. One secondary spermatocyte divides and eventually
grows into two sperm cells.
3. Eventually she went back to her father solely because there was no other way.
1. within an indefinite time or at an unspecified future time
2. after a long period of time or an especially long delay
Will eventually be
after all anyhow eventually
eventually in the end
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号